Cook Book Pages


I created a double page spread for a cooking book which we created as a class as a whole. The recipe could have been for anything we wanted, as I adore cupcakes I made a vanilla cupcake and made my own coconut truffles to include on top and called it snowflake kisses. On this piece I included the ingredients and the method of the recipe. I also included a top tip to make my design seem personal and useful for the viewers, The title on the right hand side of the page is my own type which I drew out myself to include onto my design. My design was a winter blue colour with snowflakes placed around the text to match the title that I had named my recipe and I thought it all came out professional. I took an depth of field photo of my cupcake so that the viewers would know what it was they were making however i digitally erased the background and added winter trees to the background and added an affect on them to create a blizzard look. I created a dome around the cupcake to make it look like a snow globe and made the colours inside the globe look more vivid to help make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment