Magazine: Gaming


I created a magazine influenced by magazine I liked the graphics of. I chose Front magazine which uses a lot of illustrations and vivid blocked colours in their work and I based it off a gaming magazine as it's a hobby of mine and I spend a lot of time playing games so I thought it would add more interest to the project. I looked forward to this project as I would like to be an art editor. Everything was put together digitally on Photoshop and all the body copy was added on in Indesign to make sure everything was level and in the right columns and were level with any images surrounding the text. The majority of the designs were made from game renders so it saved me time on deleting backgrounds away from figures for me to use in my design. I used a couple of illustrations in my work to show the influences from the Front magazine along with using vivid bold colours. I tried to include different fun ways to include typography in titles and including text in shapes. I wanted to include an advertisement page where I took an image and included a lot of Photoshop brushes to make it look like a piece of art, I took the inspiration from photography I see with models with vectors spinning around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment