Postcards: Animal Abuse


One of the first briefs I was given was to create 5 postcards on any subject, I feel strongly for animal cruelty and I wanted to create postcards with quick shocking information on them to make people re think before they buy just any cosmetics or eat another piece of meat. So with the little Photoshop skills I had at the time I managed to create 5 postcards all looking at different types of animal cruelty. I went to farms and used my dog for photos to include in these postcards, I tried to make them as much of my own as possible. I wanted to use shocking images however I thought that would push people away from picking them up so instead I used shocking information. I included facts, the RSPCA logo and a bloody hand print in the corners of the postcards and I tried to use at least one word of the fact in the colour red to symbolize blood and death. At the time I was really pleased with the outcome on these postcards but with more knowledge of Photoshop and other mac programmes I could get them to a more professional standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment