Folder Work: Illustration

 This folder shows you how I work through my illustration briefs, unfortunately this isn't the folder that matches the work that I show you in my portfolio as my tutor still has hold of it. This brief was for a piece of work that showed editorial illustrations we were given a choice of magazine clippings and we had to create editorial images to fit their stories using influences from artists we researched.

 

After research on editorial illustration I then work on on experimental work for chosen artists I have liked the look of whilst researching for the brief. I'm not a strong drawer I prefer to do a lot of my work on the macs digitally. Here i sketched out drawings in the style of chosen artists and attempted to water colour them to get me started on ideas for my final piece.



Here is where i sketch out ideas for where places fit well where images could compliment the body copy and helps give me an idea designing images and the shapes of the images to fit in well to bring it all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment